Sunday, February 13, 2011

Lalalalala~~~

Assalamualaikum and hello everyone!! Wake up, wake up!! It's 10 in the morning! Haha!!

So happy this morning! But I don't know why! Anyway, we must happy everyday right? Like Spongebob Squarepants! Did you know Squarepants mean?? It's mean naive.. Haha! I had know last year, my teacher told me..

Huh, this year gonna be tough for me. It;s all because that I have important exam.. Oh no.. Many tuition will be in my schedule this time.. Saturday and Sunday will be not holiday for me.. There are not play-play anymore.. Tension and more serious this year.. That and this.. So many challenges for me!

But I have to go through the challenges by hooked or by crooked just because to get flying colours in the examination! I CAN! Yeah!!

Haha.. Just talk, but I don't know I can't do it or not. Like daydream.. Haha.. I hope that I truly can do it.. :)

0 comments: